I'm currently part of the Engineering team at TextNow where I'm helping make the calling experience more robust and reliable for millions of users.
In my free time I work on a couple of open- and closed-source projects. I also love to listen to podcasts and binge-watch tv shows.
A tiny Instagram analytics app with ML and other cool stuff written in Kotlin called Insights.
1M+ Installs, 4.4 Star Rating
Open-source notification construction DSL for Android called Notify.
500+ GitHub Stars
An unofficial (and open-source) Instagram SDK for Android also written in Kotlin.
A lightweight Kotlin HTTP library for Android (adapted from KHttp) and corresponding Rx extensions.
- Naive Text Analysis of Arthur Conan Doyle's "The Adventure of the Six Napoleons". Digital Humanities Undergraduate Conference 2019 — University of Toronto. (Slides)
- 05.2020 — Taking advantage of Android Q Notification Bubbles with Notify.
- 02.2020 — Logging to disk reactively on Android
- 05.2019 — Android Code Coverage Using JaCoCo.
- 02.2019 — An Exercise In Identifying Fake Instagram Profiles With TensorFlow.
- 02.2019 — Interface Case Study And Suggestions For OldSchool RuneScape
- 06.2018 — Fourth Time’s The Charm – TextNow Engineering Blog
- 07.2017 — Building A Simple State Machine In Python.
- 04.2017 — OldSchool RuneScape: Interface concepts
- 03.2017 — Studybuddy Design Process Part II: Everything In Motion
- 03.2017 — Studybuddy Design Process Part I: A Vision.