I'm currently part of the Engineering team at Notion where I'm helping build a robust and reliable native experience for our Android users.
In my free time I work on a few hobby projects. I also love to listen to podcasts and binge-watch tv shows.
- Taking advantage of Android Q Notification Bubbles with Notify05.2020
- Logging to disk reactively on Android02.2020
- Android Code Coverage Using JaCoCo05.2019
- An Exercise In Identifying Fake Instagram Profiles With TensorFlow02.2019
- Interface Case Study And Suggestions For OldSchool RuneScape02.2019
- Fourth Time’s The Charm – TextNow Engineering Blog06.2018
- Building A Simple State Machine In Python07.2017
- OldSchool RuneScape: Interface concepts04.2017
- Studybuddy Design Process Part II: Everything In Motion03.2017
- Studybuddy Design Process Part I: A Vision03.2017